1314 Jeffco Blvd #465
Arnold, MO 63010
Hours of OperationMonday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
All others by appt only.
We specialize in taking your benefits package to the next level. Customizing your benefits package to be more meaningful, cost effective, and easier to administer can make an incredible impact on employee loyalty, employee peace of mind, and help you get the best quality candidates. Whether that is building around your current plans or building an entire package, we can help.
Best of all, it’s affordable. Whether your business has a healthy employee benefits budget or no budget at all, we have a solution for you!
Why do your employees need additional benefits?
A recent study by NerdWallet Health indicates unpaid medical bills are the No 1 reason for bankruptcy in the US. Approximately 2 million people each year will file bankruptcy due to overwhelming debt resulting from serious medical situations. And additional 50+ million (more than 20% of the US population ages 19-64) will struggle with medical bills they cannot afford.
How can benefits help?
• Disability Insurance- Odds are your employees would struggle if faced with a loss of income. Loss of income is usually unexpected and can be devastating. Short-term disability and long-term disability options available.
• Life- No one wants to think about losing a loved one. Offering life insurance is a great way to give your employees the opportunity to protect themselves and their families from the financial devastation of a death. Whole, Universal and Term Life programs available.
• Critical Illness- No one expects to get diagnosed with cancer or have a heart attack but it happens every day. And we have all seen the crowd funding sites raising funds to help with the bills. Critical Illness insurance is incredibly inexpensive and will make a much more substantial impact than fundraising efforts.
• Hospital- Even a brief stay in the hospital will cause someone to meet their deductible and maybe even their out of pocket maximum very quickly. Can also provide benefits for ER visits, surgeries, and diagnostic testing.
• Accident- Especially for employees in industrial occupations and children participating in sports, an accident can happen fast and the bills pile up quick.
• Dental- Dental is the No 2 most desired employee benefit job seeking candidates are looking for. Though dental issues are not likely to put someone in financial stress, it does happen and can easily be avoided.
• Vision- Various plans available to meet your needs.
• Programs can be company sponsored or 100% voluntary (no cost to employer).
Please contact Rachel@zimmermanbenefits.com or 636.219.1025 to schedule a free, no obligation consultation.
(Information also available for Health Insurance, 401K, Liability, Workers Comp through advisory group partnership)