Vendor Agreement (all 6 events) Food Truck Frolic and Family Movie Nights + Trunktoberfest 2018
Food Truck Frolic and Family Movie Nights + Trunktoberfest 2018
Friday, May 18, June 22, July 20, August 24 & September 21
Food Trucks 5-8:30p.m.; Family Movie at dusk (Approx 8:30pm)
Trunktoberfest: Saturday, October 6
Trunk-or-treating, food trucks and vendors 5-8 p.m.; Family Movie at 7p.m.
St. Charles Community College – Red Lot
Vendor Agreement (all 6 events) - $350
· Limited Spots Available - First Come First Serve - Your space will not be secured until your application and registration fee have both been received. Should two representatives from the same company send in their fee and application, the person whose fee is received first will receive the space. The other person’s fee will be returned to them.
· Will be able to have designated space to distribute marketing and promotional materials – vendor must provide their own tent, table & chairs. Electricity is not available.
· ONLY ONE VENDOR PER COMPANY. ONLY ONE COMPANY PER 10’ x10’ BOOTH Please email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to paying to verify your business is available.
(However, if you are not available to do all 6 events, you can have other reps from your same company fill in.)
· No prepared food or beverages may be sold through your vendor space. (Example: Pampered Chef, Tastefully Simple, Organo Gold samples would be allowed)
· Event Set-up: Set up begins at 2 hours prior to event start – All vehicles must be out of the vendor area after unloading – NO VEHICLES PERMITTED 30 MINUTES PRIOR TO EVENT START
· Events are rain or shine
All events are free and open to the public. The will feature food trucks, vendors and a free movie night will immediately follow all event. Films for 2018 are TBD. The turnout for these events is approximately 1,000-5,000 people, made up of families in St. Charles County.